The Crovel …. For those of you that do not know this name, get to know it. I love multi tools, and this one is one of my favorites. There are 2 versions. They have the Crovel Tactical, and the Crovel Extreme.
This can be found at GearUp outdoor and survival store.
The Crovel at first glance looks like a regular multi tool shovel. I am very familiar with the folding military style e-tool, or entrenching tool. The Crovel is far from it. This bad boy has a sawtooth blade on one side of the head, a bottle opener on the head, and a very sharp blade. The head can be folded at a 90 for trench type digging or folded completely for carrying in a pack. The Handle is wrapped with 15 ft. of 550 paracord. The Crovel is weighted for throwing and is a very good defensive weapon. The Crovel Tactical comes with the Super Spike on the end as well. There are many add-ons you can get with this as well. The Crovel Tactical is selling for $109.00The Crovel Extreme weighs in at 5 lbs, and is the big brother to the Crovel Tactical. $135
- THE HEAD: The new Hardened 4140 Chromoly Alloy shovel head gives the Crovel Extreme II a hybrid tactical edge. Precision sharpened edges, Saw tooth edge and Bottle Opener.
- THE EDGE: The strength and sharpness of the shovel edge gives you the ultimate cutting, chopping, sawing surface that will keep its edge even if you lose yours
- THE HANDLE: The Crovel Extreme II boasts a 14 inch hollow steel handle that allows storage of key survival items such as: a fire stick, fishing hooks and line, water purification tablets, snare wire, flashlight, knife (fillers/accessories not included), while maintaining its heavy duty handle integrity. The handle is plugged at the end out with an knurled black powdercoated plug
- THE HAMMERHEAD: The Crovel Extreme II’s hammerhead gives a wider surface to the head allowing for easier use.
- THE CLAW: The Crovel Extreme II’s crowbar claw has been upgraded include a woodworking chisel as well as a pry.
- Pending-PATENT PENDING: Its unique patent pending design combines the functions of over 13 tools into one indispensable tool that can handle a multitude of tasks.
- EXTRAS: 550 paracord is wrapped on the hand to add grip strength and to give you 15 ft. of life saving material that can be use in thousands of different ways. A grade “A” washer and a custom steel collar with an oversized thread pattern assuring a strong no slip locking position
MADE IN THE USA