The Vital Stove is a unique ECOLOGICAL stove especially designed for Outdoor Activities and Survival Situations. It is so light and compact that you can carry it with you and be prepared wherever you go. It is safer than any other stoves because it doesn’t rely on fuel, either liquid or gas. The Vital Stove is and gives you complete freedom of action since it can use any dry biological material as a source of fuel: Pieces of wood, ecologic log, paper, cardboard, twigs, straw, natural fibers, animal dung, charcoal and combustible waste. The Vital Stove will never let you down, even under extreme conditions, because the flame produces up to 20,000 BTU of sheer heat. When heat is vital, Vital Stove is there for you! Product details: Brand Name : Vital Stove Model # : VS1000-01 Weight : 1.5 lb / 740 g Width : 4.9 in / 12.5 cm Height When Folded : 1.8 in / 4.6 cm Height in Use : 4.9 in / 12.5 cm Capacity : 20,000 BTU/h / 6000 W Heat : 1,200°F / 760°C Minimum Cooking Surface : Diameter of 2.5 in / 6.5 cm Maximum Load : 24 in / 61 cm pan, 50 lb / 24 kg Power Supply : Two (2) “AA” Batteries Battery Autonomy : 35 to 40 hours
Features and Benefits:
- Removable stainless steel diffuser plate makes cleanup fast and simple.
- Support rods pivot to accommodate pot sizes, and can support up to 50 pounds.
- Fold-down stainless steel thermal shield is easily transported.
- Cover plate protects the ventilation system.
- Aluminum base is both lightweight and strong.
- Hooks hold the folded thermal shield firmly in place for transport.
- The air intake is split to prevent particles or smoke from going into the fan.
- The quiet and reliable high-performance fan uses very little energy.
- Six feet provide great stability. The feet are chilled to prevent too much heat transfer to the ground.
- Mechanical airflow shutter.
- Weight:700 grams / 1.5 pounds
- Depth: 20.4 centimeters / 8 inches
- Width: 12.5 centimeters / 4.9 inches
- Height when folded: 4.6 centimeters / 1.8 inches
- Height in use: 12.5 centimeters / 4.9 inches
- Capacity: 20000 Btu/h
- Heat: 760 degrees Celsius / 1200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Cooking Surface: 6.5 centimeters / 2.5 inches
- Maximum Load: 25 kilograms / 50 pounds
- Power Supply: Two “AA” batteries
- Battery Autonomy: 35 to 40 hours