If you are familiar with Marks Handbook, then you will understand the importance of this book. If you are not familiar, then you are in luck!
Marks’ Standard Handbook for Mechanical Engineers has given generations of engineers quick access to essential information on topics ranging from mathematics, mechanics of solids and fluids, heat, fuels and furnaces, and machine elements…to power generation, materials handling, transportation, manufacturing processes, and much more. This world-renowned resource contains new coverage of high-tech areas, including nanotechnology, electronics, and biotechnology.
Written by a team of over 160 experts, it provides clear, concise answers to thousands of mechanical engineering questions.
- Over 2000 pages of mechanical engineering facts, figures, standards, and practices
- 2,000 illustrations and 900 tables that clarify every important mathematical and engineering principle
Get Quick Access to Every Area of Mechanical Engineering:
- Mathematical Tables and Measuring Units
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Strength of Materials
- Materials of Engineering
- Fuels and Furnaces
- Machine Elements
- Power Generation
- Materials Handling
- Building Construction and Equipment
- Manufacturing Processes: Fans, Pumps, and Compressors
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Instruments and Control
- Industrial Engineering
- The Regulatory Environment
- Refrigeration, Cryogenics, and Optics
- Emerging Technologies and Miscellany
To view online or download, please click the link below!