Imagine being in a position where you are having dental issues, and you need to survive. Imagine having dental issues, and not being able to get right into the Dentist. Dental pain can be severe, debilitating, and can prohibit good decision-making. This is a kit we recommend for your bag, and first aid kit. This is not to take the place of your dentist. Most people focus on stocking food, water, and gear they think they will need in certain situations, however they neglect hygiene products. Stock the emergency kits, but take care of yourself to prevent them.
When a dental emergency occurs, but there isn’t a dentist available, you’ll want to have this temporary repair kit to hold you over until you can see a dentist. Contents: 1 plastic tweezers 4 cotton rolls 4 Orasol gel packets, 1 disposable dental mirror 6 cotton pellets 2 antimicrobial skin wipes 1 dental floss (5 yd.) 2 units temporary cement 4 ibuprofen tablets 2 spatulas 5 temporary fillings 2 dental picks 5 units dental wax 1 instruction sheet 2 mixing bowls 2 sterile gauze pads (2″ x 2″)
- Replace fillings and crowns
- Stop tooth pain
- Take the fear out of toothaches
- Easy to transport
- Made in the USA
- DenTek Lost Filling Repair, Maximum Hold Three times Stronger versus Refilit.
- Ten times Longer Lasting.
- It is Clinically Proven. Instant Pain Relief.
Temparin filling material repairs lost fillings and secures loose crowns. Pain relief formula that is safe to eat on.
- Toothache medication is made from oil of cloves to naturally soothe toothaches
- Temparin temporarily repairs loose caps, crown, inlays, and lost fillings with the same ingredients dentists use
- Tooth saver jar safely holds a lost tooth until you can see the dentist